Get started now!
My Multiplication Magic is a revolutionary, new and effective way to teach the multiplication facts to all students. This curriculum is designed as a simple effective way to learn the facts for those students who have problems memorizing rote information, and is beneficial for all students. The real magic is in the empowerment that students have when they succeed at learning their multiplication facts in a way that makes sense to them.
Why it Works?
According to the International Dyslexia Association, effective instruction for students with dyslexia is:
- & cumulative
Because learning the facts involves rote memorization, and a lot of dyslexic students struggle to memorize rote information, I set out to bridge the gap for these students in learning their times tables with the creation of My Multiplication Magic.
My Multiplication Magic is a system:
- that uses the above effective instruction,
- I have simplified the process,
- which significantly reduces memorization to several simple strategies versus having to memorize all the individual facts
- I also realized that having an advocate such as a teacher, tutor, or parent who will help coach the student to master is also a vital key component.
How it Works?
The My Multiplication Magic has:
- a step by step easy to follow instructional format
- video & written curriculum
- teacher manual with check lists and organized teaching instruction
- resource manual with pdf games and other resources
- student manual with application exercises
- kinesthetic corner activities
- hand signal videos
- digital game room making it even more fun, fun, fun!
- quizzes to check for comprehension
- certificates to celebrate your student
- Parent’s Corner online platform to reinforce the strategies taught
- Downloadable app to play the games for easy access
- and much more
Welcome, my name is Sue Bridgman, and I am a dyslexia consultant to private schools, teachers, and parents, in the Northern Colorado area here in the United States. I am qualified to screen students for dyslexia, I consult with parents and schools on dyslexia issues, and I am Certified in the Barton Reading & Spelling System. I am a national speaker to schools and parents on dyslexia and have worked in the educational arena for over 30 years in both Canada and the United States.
Over the years, I have had parents tell me of the struggles their children have had over wanting to and being made to memorize their multiplication facts. They would say,
- "We practice every night...and still he struggles."
- "My child hates math class because it doesn't matter if he knows the process, his calculations are always wrong."
- "We have nightly homework wars with tears and frustration over math facts."
- "Mad Minutes are making me and my child GO Mad!"
Mastering rote information such as math facts will always be hard for some kids who struggle with memory issues. A great accommodation is providing them with a times table and having them use that tool; however, most children just want to be like everyone else and really want to learn them on their own like their classmates.
Because of this, I started to find ways that would help those students be successful. It has helped them be successful and be proud of what they can accomplish with determination, hard work, and a system that makes sense to them.
I have called it 'My Multiplication Magic' for these reasons. Although there are, what I consider, some ‘math magic tricks’ for some of the facts, the real magic is in the empowerment that the children walk away with after mastering their multiplication in an easy and effective way that makes sense to them.
I began teaching my system to teachers, coaches, and tutors. They started sharing their success stories, and there became a demand to teach my system. I began training them to hold small group instructions, math camps, and individual tutoring. With my system, you will receive all the tools to become a learning coach, help so many students, and create your own income stream.
Become a My Multiplication Magic Learning Coach today and be part of helping these students achieve the success they deserve.